Wednesdsay, May 25
Concurrent Sessions, 8:30 a.m. – 10:10 a.m.
Concurrent Sessions, 10:30 – 12:10 p.m
Highlights from Our Conference Sessions
- A CFO's First 100 Days
- The Perils of “Benefit Bonds”
- New Executive Board Elected
- Urbanist Richard Florida Suggests New Role for Local Governments
- Next Generation of Public Finance Officers Takes Broad Outlook
- Land Use Policy: Do the Math!
- School Districts Discuss Aligning Resources with Student Achievement Goals
- Bruce Tulgan Examines the Changing Workplace
- Helping Citizens Extract Information from Data
- The Flaw of Averages
- Austin and San Francisco Navigate the Sharing Economy
Attendee check-in and registration will take place on the 600 level of the convention center during the following hours.
- Wednesday, May 25: 8:00 a.m. –12:00 p.m.