The following tours will be offered for GFOA attendees and guests. The tours have been chosen specifically for GFOA, and will allow you to explore the best of the city and surrounding regions:
- Gateway Arch Walking Tour
- Baseball & Brews Tour — (Busch Stadium – home of the Cardinals/Anheuser-Busch Brewery)
- Forest Park — “Meet Me in St. Louis” – (self-guided tours of St. Louis Zoo, Missouri History Museum, and Art Museum) – transportation will be provided complimentary by GFOA
- The Grand Tour — (Fox Theater/Missouri Botanical Garden)
- A Little Taste of St. Louis — (driving tour of St. Louis neighborhoods sampling signature food items)
- Microbrewery Madness — (Square One Brewery & Distillery/Schlafly Brewery)
- The Anheuser-Busch Connection — (Grant’s Farm – estate of August Busch, Jr./Anheuser-Busch Brewery)
GFOA will be arranging group ticket options for the Sunday, May 6, 2018, baseball game versus the Chicago Cubs and the Monday, May 7, 2018, game versus the Minnesota Twins. Full details along with links to a purchasing site will be available to GFOA attendees in January (game times subject to change).
Tickets are limited.