The following tours will be offered for GFOA attendees and guests. The tours have been chosen specifically for GFOA, and will allow you to explore the best of the city and surrounding regions:
- Gateway Arch Walking Tour
- Baseball & Brews Tour — (Busch Stadium – home of the Cardinals/Anheuser-Busch Brewery)
- Forest Park — “Meet Me in St. Louis” – (self-guided tours of St. Louis Zoo, Missouri History Museum, and Art Museum) – transportation will be provided complimentary by GFOA
- The Grand Tour — (Fox Theater/Missouri Botanical Garden)
- A Little Taste of St. Louis — (driving tour of St. Louis neighborhoods sampling signature food items)
- Microbrewery Madness — (Square One Brewery & Distillery/Schlafly Brewery)
- The Anheuser-Busch Connection — (Grant’s Farm – estate of August Busch, Jr./Anheuser-Busch Brewery)
Tickets are limited so act today!
Discounted tickets are now available for St. Louis Cardinals baseball games over the dates of GFOA’s Annual Conference.
The Cardinals will be playing the Chicago Cubs on Sunday, May 6, at 7:05 pm (the game is picked up by ESPN for Sunday night baseball).
We have also secured tickets for Monday, May 7, at 7:10 pm against the Minnesota Twins.
You can use the below link to purchase tickets to one or both games.
Cubs game: ticket $35 plus fees – will be $44 per ticket
Twins game: ticket $10 plus fees – will be $16 per ticket