Weld County department of Human Services is seeking a professional to represent the Fiscal Office in tandem with, or in place of, the Fiscal Manager, at meetings and events where Fiscal Office representation is prescribed. Will acquire the knowledge and understanding of County, State, and Federal laws, policies, and processes necessary to fulfill the roles and responsibilities of the Fiscal Office Manager. Responsible for the direct supervision and development of professional Human Services staff and ensures that performance standards are met as identified by County, State or Federal Government guidelines.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS Educational Requirements:
• Successful completion of Bachelor's Degree in a Business-related field.
• Preferred degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting.
• Equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Required Work Experience:
• Five years full time professional experience in accounting or related field.
• Two years full time experience supervising and managing employees that include directing work activities and evaluating employee performance.
Preferred Work Experience:
• Two years full time professional work experience in the government sector, with strong preference toward work experience in a Human Services setting.
• Two years' experience working with grants, reimbursements, and allocated funding.
Additional Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Must possess a valid Colorado Driver's License and adequate Liability Insurance. Must provide own transportation and be willing to travel throughout Colorado.
• Must pass Human Services Background Checks. Background checks include CBI/FBI fingerprinting and will continue to be monitored throughout employment.
To view complete job announcement and to apply, use the following link: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/weld